Chef – Time To Get Down On The Farm
Goat – Lamb – Veal
SeafoodS.com lets you inspire the kitchen and treat your guests to the extraordinary! Each month SeafoodS.com will supplement your monthly menu planning by featuring a seasonal direct program from a specific region of the globe. Our direct programs will bring the outstanding culinary experience of each region directly to your restaurant, menu, team, and guests.
In October SeafoodS.com takes you to the green pastures of farmed availability. The many partnerships in our “Farm” network allow SeafoodS.com to bring to you the unique and desirable proteins that make menu writing a more flavorful endeavor. Get your October Autumn menu plan rolling.
Domesticated Goat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- An alternative red meat to beef with similar nutritional value
- 80% less fat than lamb or beef
- Lower in saturated fat than chicken
- High in iron
Call for Cut Details.
Pastured Lamb (Ovis Aries)
CHIAPPETTI AMERICAN LAMB
- Born and raised in the Midwest by independent family farmers
- Raised without the use of artificial growth hormones
- Raised on Chiappetti-approved farms
ELYSIAN FIELDS HOLISTIC LAMB
Check out our full list of Lamb cuts available attached in the red link below.
Tether Free Veal (Bovine taurus)
Le Québécois Veal
Freedom from Hunger or Thirst
Freedom from Discomfort
Freedom from Pain, Injury & Disease
Freedom to Express Normal Behavior
Freedom from Fear & Distress
- All calves are born and raised in the upper Midwest, thus reducing fossil fuel consumption and stress caused by unnecessary transportation of calves.
- Purchasing Holstein bull calves from dairies located close to our farmers supports local dairy farms.
- Group Raised Veal formula is produced using whey from many local and regional cheese plants, further supporting the diary industry.
Check out our full list of Veal cuts attached in the red link below.
Josh Adams : 704-769-2260
Josh Bogen: 704-769-2261
Mike Casagrande: 704-769-2263
Lee Dellinger: 704-769-2257
Clint Dowell: 704-769-2258
Karen Harmon: 704-769-2262
Ben Hollinger: 704-769-2320
Cip Illiano: 704-769-2319
Patrick Lowder: 704-769-2265
Chris Nelson: 704-769-2256